14 April 2019
If you are in Vinnytsia, the light and music fountain Roshen is a real must-see attraction. It is the only multimedia fountain in Ukraine and the largest floating fountain in Europe. The talented team of the Emotion Media Factory GmbH, a Germany-based company responsible for dancing fountains around the world, can create several grandiose media shows that you can enjoy in Vinnytsia for free.
Some interesting technical characteristics of the fountain:
– Implementation of the entire project – 546 days;
– The multimedia shows combine water effects (fountain), music, lasers and 3D projection on the water screen;
– Super powerful LED lights are used allowing applying very bright and showy backlighting resulting in various picturesque effects;
– The height of the central spring reaches 65-70 metres;
– The projection screen dimension is around 16 metres height and 45 metres width;
– The frontal water dispersion constitutes 140 metres;
– To install the fountain equipment the riverbed of the Southern Buh was cleared in the volume of 28000 cubic meters.
– “Hibernation technology” allows lowering the construction under waters of the Southern Buh River and keeping it safe in winter.
The fountain works day and night from the middle of April till the end of October- beginning of November. As this is a music fountain, the hearts of the lovers of classical music will be touched by such famous musical pieces as: Mozart (No. 40 Symphony), Tchaikovsky (The Nutcracker), Vivaldi (The Four Seasons) and Glinka (Ruslan and Lyudmila). If you want a small romantic tip for your date, in the evening you can dance near the fountain enjoying beautiful classic and modern music. Such a dance in Vinnytsia is still one of the brightest memories for me and Marceau. Also, during daytime you can organize a small picnic close to the water.
This year on the 20th of April the Roshen fountains is opening its light and musical “doors” again. More about the fountain and its show programs you can find here: https://www.roshen.com/en/en/social-projects/cultural-and-social/fountain-in-vinnytsa/about-projectBack to the overview